Deanne and others,

my doctor today said sometimes when these muscles in the neck get "tight" they
pinch the occipital nerve causing a migrain-like headache.  This can be
distinguished (maybe) from other types of headachs by being 1-only on one side
of the head, 2-skin sensitive to touch (brushing etc), 3-pain can sometimes be
sharp, burning or electrical.  There were other things, but my memory is bad.

He recommended an anti-inflamitory (indocin in my case as it does not react with
other PD meds) and ice massage to the neck.

Could this be related to what you are talking about?

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]    or   [log in to unmask]
<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->