Patricia,

I don't know what to tell you about changing doctors.  The use of laser
surgery is wide-spread here in Indy and has been for some time. Changing
doctors is alway a traumatic experience for me, so I appreciate your
predicament.  Perhaps you would feel better if you called around to see what
other doctors in your area are doing, and if your doctor is out of line
consider a change.  Sorry not to be more helpful.

Edythe, CG for Chuck 66/3

At 11:44 PM 5/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Edythe,
>Thank you for the reply to my surgery questions.  I've been told the Laser is
>better to have but unfortunately my Dr. doesn't do that.  Should I look for
>one that does?  I don't know.  He said  I'd be given something (?) to relax
>me (HA), I'm really scared so I do appreciate your calming words and success
>story about your husband.  I hope he has something to take for his anxiety.
> If a person isn't depressed before the diagnosis of PD, you are going to
>have some bad days once you know.  Taking "one day at a time" has never meant
>more.  Thanks for the note.
>
>Patricia

Edythe E. Lord
CARMEL CLAY SCHOOLS