<<
 For the PWP (and CGs) out there who do not swallow pills,
 the following foods can supplement your diet with
 anti-oxidants:
 Vitamin A - liver, carrots, cantaloupe, peaches, squash,
                  tomatoes.
 Vitamin C - citrus fruits, vegetables, green peppers,
                  potatoes.
 Vitamin E - vegetable oil, soybean oil, wheat germ, raw
                  seeds and nuts, beans, molasses and eggs.
 Selenium - bran, wheat germ, broccoli, onions and tuna fish.
 Superoxide Dismutase [SOD] - barley grass, broccoli,
                 Brussels sprouts and cabbage. >>

I also have powder that you mix with water, a powerful anti-oxidant called
OPC.  If you want a brochure e-mail me your postal address and I waill snail
them to you.

Sue, Dad with PD.  7?/10