The best medicine for a "rough day" is a cheery message from you!  AND the
bonus of some real good technical stuff thrown in, is the icing on the cake.
 You did remind me of something I heard a few years ago: "What is the
difference between eating a Waldorf Salad and having sex?" ..........You
don't KNOW?.......What are you doing for lunch tommorow?  Uh OH! I think I
hear a warplane circling above my house, ready to drop a few bombs.......Is
that Walter Huegal in the pilots seat? ..Can't say I blame him!  I will never
look at an apple the same way, but I will still enjoy them.
 My secrets for feeling young are: 1 Hang around with older people. 2. Look
for the most positive parts of a bad situation. An example: copiers always
seem to break down at the worst time..the good news is that my job is to fix
them, So I should be able to have a job as long as i want to work. 3. Always
be middle aged! This is easy, I say "I AM middle aged, I Am 54, the hard part
is, now I must survive to 108, or be
known as a liar! 4. Whenever someone asks for my opinion, i make sure to
write a long rambling email message....HEY WAIT my daughter must have taken
over the keyboard, I would never have admitted THAT! 5 try to learn new
things every day, I am learning to speak Canadian, Like EH??? , (that was
EASY) 6 Try to bring home a radio every day. This is pretty bad advice for
anyone who does not collect radios, so you should substitute something you
like for "radio".  7 When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade, I really
believe in this advice, but I now have two closets full of lemonade,  and
have no idea what to do with it........ DRINK IT? WOW what a great idea!  8 I
am planning to collaborate with my son on writing a book this summer, i was
thinking of titles "The Young guy and the Boring Old Man" might be accurate,
but would anyone buy the thing? (YUP! ME!)  9 All of the above may seem like
a waste of time and computer useage, but it is really a sleep aid in
disguise. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Have a nice weekend!