Billy, the answer to your question is simple. As we speak there are dozens of
Electronics manufacturers producing hundreds of "OCPM"s > if you read any
computer magazines that translates to Obsolete Computers Per Minute!
The best part is they are all "GNTBC"!  (for anyone who has not read my
unwritten book, that means Guaranteed Not To Be Compatible!  ) I would print
that out, but my printer and my computer need a marriage counseler, they are
incompatible, do not want to work together, and according to the manuals,
anything I do "May Cause Severe Damage" . I may have to move away and leave
them alone to work out their problems on their own.  OR buy a new
printer...........RIGHT!