The fact that I have not blown myself to bits, electrocuted myself, or at
least lost a few fingers, with all the stunts I have pulled, is nothing short
of miraculous. Actually I did the chemistry bungle in my apartment, which
never quite smelled the same after that!  Have you ever tried to get the
smell of sulphur out of anything? It could choke a dead skunk!  I also tried
cleaning an old radio with model airplane fuel, and a match!
The funny thing is when my friend plugged in the radio, it WORKED! The case
was a little droopy around the edges, but that radio hadn't worked in twenty
years..go figure!