On 05/23/97 Nancy B. asked:

 Has anyone on
>the list used super green algae?  We are going to give it a try and the
>other suppliments that she recommended after doing reflex testing.

Good grief! Is that stuff still going around?? Green algae was very much in
vogue in the 70's. Home Ec classes and 4H girls were developing recipes for
algae cookies and other goodies. And Spirulina was the food fad of the hour
with its promises of effortless weight loss and super good health.

Spirulina, a green algae, is a source of chlorophyll, vegetable protein,
minerals and vitamins. It is also a form of green pond scum. Not so yummy to
contemporary human taste buds as more conventional food, which is also a
source of those same nutrients, but more expensive. I would love to see the
evidence for the implication that it can cure PD.

Martha Rohrer CG for Neal (77/12)