> The Nada-Chair sounds pretty good. Can you tell us who is the distributor
in Australia, and their address? You quoted a 1-800 phone number - we
presume that is a US toll-free number. Do you have an Australian contact
number for them?

Hi John,

You could try:

Ergo-Works
Andrew Bradfield
P.O. Box 361
Wahroonga, NSW 2070
Tel & Fax: 61 (02) 9983-1130

I have checked my files, and find that the manufacturer is NADA-Concepts,
the product I described is NADA-Chair (R), and the model is Back-Up (R).

There is a Web site in the states, http://www.nadachair.com

> By the way, are you by any chance coming to the Conference on PD in Perth
in mid-September? It would be good to catch up with you then. (Perhaps you
could demonstrate a Nada-Chair at the conference!!)

Workin' on it.  I would normally be teaching at the time the conference is
on, but have asked for, and been given, tentatively, leave of absence.
I'll leave any demonstration to those who know what they are doing.  :-)

Perhaps a vendor might be interested in having a stand at the conference?

BTW, I've got nothing to do with the company, just l_o_o_v_v_e_e  their
product.!

CYA, (maybe)

Jim