Questions, questions, questions?  I have lots of questions, but
no answers.  Why does one try a different approach?  Why not?
Because we have the choice?  How do we know if an approach will
work or not, unless we try?  There I go, going against my own
advise which stated we learned from others, so do not have to
make the same mistakes they did.  Anyway, the reason for trying
to get along without Sinemet.  The experts tell us that Sinemet
only works for 10 years, so the longer you put off using Sinemet,
the better chance you have that it will last as long as you are
alive.  Sinemet also costs money, and the less money you have to
spend on Sinemet, you can spend on important things like Scotch.
Thirdly, who can remember to take this Sinemet anyway?
As far as 'you knowing', instead of 'like', the Americans always
have all the answers anyway, that is why they say 'you know', eh?