Jim asked what the lady with PD was taking in addition to the green algae?
All I know is that first she went to another naturepath.  He prescribed
products from Standard Process Inc.  You can only get them from a licensed
person. But according to her, it was the blue green algae that gave  her
that extra push.  They are from a company out of Klamath Falls Oregon. and
harvested from a crystal clear lake in that region. We have done lots of
alternative things.  My husband calls me his "witch doctor"  I feel we are
doing something right, after over 12 years of Parkinson he is still putting
in 14 to 16 hour days on our ranch.  Came in last night at 11:30 and was up
at 6:00 this morning.  I really feel that alot of what we are doing has kept
away many of the side effects that so many on the list are experiencing.  I
try lots of different things, continue with some and trash the rest.  I feel
that this is worth a try.  According to the literature it contains nutrients
in trace amounts and is naturally chelated.  The natural nutrients include:
Minterals, vitamins, chlorophyll, proteins, amino acids, and beta carotine.
They test their products for toxins etc with every batch and freqently have
a indepentent company do the testing.
 Nancy B