   I have noticed that a few of you who have had migraines experienced a let
up after you were diagnosed with PD.  I'm wondering if this also coincided
with the start of certain medication.  Sinemet maybe?  My migraines have
become worse since the beginning of PD, but I'm also staying away from most
PD meds. (On Eldepryl & Amantadine).
   Jim said, "
PD is characterized by progressive loss of dopaminergic neurons in the
substantia nigra in the brain, and hypersensitising of the dopamine receptors.

   I have never seen this reference to hypersensitising of the dopamine
receptors before.  Does anyone understand what it means?  I am especially
curious because of the recent research that suggests that "The increased
density of dopamine D5 receptor in peripheral blood lymphocytes may reflect
the dopaminergic hypersensitivity displayed by migraineurs and may represent
a relatively simple and reliable peripheral marker of altered dopaminergic
function.

   Is this the same as the above mentioned hypersensitising of the dopamine
receptors?

   Can anyone help me interpret this?
   Thank you, Joan