Hey Dennis:  Thanks for your response.  I am delighted that you and
Walter have "agreed to disagree" and that there has been no intention
to put Walter down or to silence him.  I down-loaded all the messages
surrounding Walter's arguments since April 27 and discovered that he
was outnumbered 9-2 and that the majority had become unnecessarily
rough with him (see his own messages of May 19)... it was your
message of May 20 that led me to send my response... anyway, now that
this episode is behind us and that Walter and you are communicating
well and that his views continue to be welcome, we can get on with
the business of fighting the Parkinson's Predator.  IT thrives on
watching us swing at one another.  Let's continue to stand shoulder
to shoulder against IT.  Best wishes.  JIM BILL