Ivan plans, accordingto a phone call from him todayto post a summary of
the results of the diabetes/PD link, and will be very interested in feedback
from the list.  He wondered if there are persons who are geneticists etc.
or have connections of that nature, who would like to pick up where he leaves
off after putting a LOT of time and energy into it?  I noted Barb Mallut's
question to him about checking with a diabetes org., and I had raised the same
idea ---checking whether either PD orgs or diabetes org would be interested in
his "mini-study".  Feedback anyone? Suggestions for further development of the
project?

P.S.--Ivan also said he will be moving in a few weeks into his new home
which will replace the one burned down last year. I'm sure he'll tell us all
about it, and maybe we can have a "virtual" housewarming!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"