I know you are technically correct, but if you ever try a Pentium with the CD
ROM and all the "bells and whistles" you will probably not want to go back
 to your "old faithful computer" I was using the TI 99 4/A and a 300 baud
modem,  I thought it was the most advanced computing needed to be, but the
only way you could take away my (now outmoded) Pentium 166 Aptiva, is by
replacing it with the new 266 version with a 56k modem.....so far, no one has
offered to give me one! I don't even know if I could buy one yet............I
REALLY need to win the Lotto, it's $27 million tonight!