Just a couple of comments:

First about Sinemet. I was diagnosed with PD 20 years ago and started on
Sinemet immediately and am still using it.  It isn't as effective as it
used to be but it still is better than anything else I have tried.  I
have, of course, increased the dosage over the years (4 1/2 25/100's and
1 Sinemet CR daily) but I can still get around.  A March, 1996
pallidotomy stopped the terrible jerking that had been Sinemet's main
drawback.

About Nada-Chair.  I ordered one last Monday and it arrived on Friday.
Worked great for aching back at the computer. It extended working time a
lot. Thanks to whoever made the suggestion.  I've lost the name.

Joan Holliday <[log in to unmask]>