Seeing this thread on migraines, I thought I'd share something that has
worked *very* well for me for months.  My finely tuned body used to embrace
terrible headaches that lasted, off and on, typically, for a week.  I don't
think that they were migraines, but given the fact that I didn't go to a
doctor, I don't know.  I just know that frequently the throbbing would be
terrible.  Then I discovered Feverfew.  I don't remember if it's a flower
or herb, and actually don't care.  I read about it in Earl Mindell's Herb
Bible and decided to try it as it was represented as having properties that
helped prevent headaches.  My understanding was that I needed to take it
for a month or two for it to take affect.  Having taken a single tablet,
for months, I have had only one headache and it was mild and of short
duration compared to those I used to have.

Maybe this will help some.
Jeff  part time CG for Becky, Seattle, WA