Hi, I am a Speech-Language Pathologist currently enrolled in a course on
how to use the Internet.  One assignment is to design a webpage - I wish
to develop one which will link various Parkinson Disease interest
groups.  This came about because I have been trying to research some
topics for some of my clients with PD.  I have located some webpages eg.
Pan, & American PD Assn.  I would really appreciate receiving addresses
of any other homepages and/or email addresses re: support groups, info
sources, etc.  I am especially interested in finding more Canadian
addresses.  Thanks for your help!  Sheila Knoot ([log in to unmask])