>and some are a field of grammatical and punctuational land mines.  Is this
>from bood sugar fluctuations, 2am fatigue or multiple personalities <grin> ?

>Deanne Charlton, Ha! Ha! I have a name for it, it is called sleep writing!
You will see those when I am searching for an answer to a question, that
I am hitting dead ends, but I will not quit, until I am falling asleep at
the computer, then for some reason, before signing off, I will go back to
mail and answer any letters of importance. If my son is awake, I cannot
go to sleep and leave him unattended, so I force myself to stay awake.
 Defined: sleep writing - A collection of words produced by zombies.<smile>