On Wed, 21 May 1997 03:06:18 -0400 Brian Collins <
>Hello Jon,  I noticed your comment about antioxidants, and arthritis
>in your
>hands. I may have missed it, but could you describe your intake in
>detail.
>Regards,
>--
>Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Brian, in my work I use air tools, (chisels, impacts, air hammers,
etc), and with all the beatings they get, my knuckles started getting
very sore and stiff. The dr. said it was arthritis and had me on
anti-inflammatory meds (before dx of PD). My brother-in-law told me about
a MLM that sold health supplements including one called "The Great Grape
Scavenger" which they derive OPC from grape seeds. I took 3 per day and
after one week the pain and stiffness was gone. (I discontinued the
anti-inflammatory)  I didn't think that they would work, but it did for
me.
It hasn't made any difference in my PD symptoms but as long as I can move
my fingers with out pain, I'll go for it.
I was in the MLM for a while but am now out of it for personal reasons.
(yes, I did make money in it).
Hope this answers your questions Brian.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier