 About Aricept-- there have been several posts reporting improvement for
PWPs with use of this Alzheimer's drug (a new one). When we visited Peter's
neuro last week I asked for a Rx for Aricept, and he said "I don't pay atten-
 tion to other peoples'  anecdotes, but since I'm familiar with it for my
AD patients, I'll give Peter one.."  We've mailed the RX in to our pharmacy
(great--only $2.for trade drugs and generics are FREE!) but haven't received
the meds yet. Peter will report what happens when he does....

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"