Dearly beloved.
We are gathered he in the presence of God and this assembly to join
together
this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony=85=85.Do you take =
this
man=85..
Do you take this woman=85=85.in sickness or in health=85=85=85. I do.

When I spoke those words I told myself that the only way this marriage
would end
would be for her to walk out the door. I determined in my mind to do
everything
emotionally,  physically, and legally possible to keep that from happenin=
g.

I did not count on parkinsons and I was afraid.
Then one day I did what I've always done in our marriage.
I stated my thoughts and feelings as best as I could not
paying to much attention how it sounded, but rather to getting
the fear and emotion out.
I should have known what would  happen. I should have seen it coming.
But I've never assumed she knew how I felt, or what her reaction  might b=
e.

She said "The day you no longer recognize who I am, that is the day I wil=
place
the body  where someone will care for it and go on with my life.
Until that day my love you won't be able to do anything that will make be
leave you.
You didn't make this thing happen to you, so why should I think less of y=
ou
or leave you
because of it?"

I'm still afraid of many unknowns, but I've one less thing to fear.