>At 02:04 PM 5/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>i am dipl mech engineer teacher in a techical school of
>>Thessaloniki
>> Greece
>>         my interesting in the list is due to my 75 years old mother who
>>suffer
>> from PD about 6 years
>>         now she takes madopar 3/4 pill , 3 times per day
>>         and procitol 1/2 x 2 times per day
>>         i would like to find some more information  to help her.

Michael-- an excellent source of information is the list archive. You can
access it by writing to John Cottingham: [log in to unmask]
Ask in the subject line for "archive search"   Then in body of post tell
him the subject you need info on. There is lots of helpful material on a
very wide variety of topics which have appeared on the list. Good luck,
and welcome to the PD list.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"