Hi Group,
I've found a SUPER wbsite, Medsite Navigator: http://www.medsitenavigator.com/

I've copied their home page (sure hope I am not going to be arrested for
voyeurism
or some other "ism"?! The drug database has basically the same information
that I
pay Clinical Pharmacology an annual fee. Happy hunting!
Margaret

Medsite Navigator, or M*N for short (pronounced "em en"), Guide to Digital
Science & Medicine,
serves as a travel gateway to Internet resources for health care and
biomedical science. M*N is
divided like an airport into hubs. There are five main conceptual hubs that
can be accessed from   "Home" link: News, Destinations, Search Tools, Mail,
and Forums. Each hub collects and maintains   a particular set of links.
The "News Hub", for instance, holds links to quality Internet news sources
dealing with medical and scientific topics. Routes branch out from these
entry hubs along common themes. These routes lead to M*N content, additional
hubs, or target Internet sites. We refer to these target sites as "Medsites".

Here is a summary of the kinds of information that can be found at the M*N
Hubs:

News Hub
Here we link you to daily newsfeeds in the fields of biotechnology, health
care, and basic
science. Additionally, each week we highlight the latest medical alerts (M*N
Alerts) on
treatments, devices, and drugs. We also examine two crucial research
discoveries from
the world of science and medicine.

Forums Hub
We at M*N are actively involved in several Internet-related ventures aimed
at developing
practical uses for the WWW in health care and research. At the Forums Hub,
you can
learn about these projects and often participate in them yourself. For
instance, we have
created useful web guides for the journals Nature Biotechnology and JAMA
(Journal of
the American Medical Association).

Destinations Hub

This is the largest section of M*N. It links you to thousands of resources
for the health
care worker and scientist. Click around the following areas:
Medical Journals: Several hundred medical journals, arranged alphabetically.
Office: Online resources to help make your day-to-day work more efficient.
Care Plans: Links to health insurance and managed care web sites.
Companies: Links to pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies.
Medical Schools: Links to medical schools.
Classifieds: Resources to help you find your next job.
Emergencies: Links to useful information for managing emergencies.
Scientific Journals: Several hundred basic science journals, arranged
alphabetically.
Office: Links to resources to make your day-to-day work more efficient.
Databases: Links to various databases like those collecting DNA sequences.
Companies: Links to scientific instrument suppliers.
Universities: Links to universities.
Career: Resources to help you find your next job.

Search Tools Hub

Here you can find routes to Internet search software and various online
databases. These
include medline, Internet search engines, and drug databases.
Drugs: Free drug info concerning iterations and dosing from various online
databases.
Netsites: Search the Web for other web sites.