Camilla -
   I am eager to hear how Peter does with Aricept.  My mother (85/6) started
Aricept a few weeks ago.  I live far away so I haven't been able to witness
it first hand, but she reported to me that others say she is more alert, and
that she can get up out of the car seat on one try (rather than four or five
previously).  Dad (caregiver), however, reported that she is suddenly (after
the Aricept) having much more difficulty walking.   He is wondering if the
Aricept might be blocking the Sinemet (she was taking them at the same time).
 He is now spreading them apart to see if there is improvement.  Will let you
know how that experiment goes.  Here's hoping.
Joan (56/8)