Billy Baird,

<< There are many foods we can not eat raw, such as pork.
 Also, if foods are presented well, they are eaten; if not, they
 are not eaten. >>

Yes, yes, of course.  I know there are foods that are inappropriate for
consumption when raw.  That's part of my underlying point.  My point, which I
was trying to make facetiously, was that any adulteration of raw food, either
by cooking or refining, alters the "natural" content of nutrients.
 Facetiously -- does that really mean tongue-in-cheek?  Yep, I just looked it
up.  Anybody got a good tongue-in-cheek recipe?  And I don't know about at
your house, but at mine, whatever is on the table when the bell rings is fair
game, whatever it looks like!

<< The main reason for eating the correct foods,
 prepared in the proper manner, it to get all the nutrients you
 need. >>

Go ahead. Name one person that you know who always gets all the nutrients
needed on a daily basis from dietary intake. Who always eats perfectly. I've
neither met nor heard of such a creature.  Remember, you need to take into
account that in order to get every nutrient in adequate amount, one might
have to eat too much food (and thus go over the needed and recommended
caloric intake), so don't name the guy down the street who gets all his
nutrients from pizza and beer because he eats and drinks a whole lot of them
every day.

<< Pills usually do not contain the proper nutrients in the
 proper form the body needs. >>

Okay, buster.  Back that up with some unassailable facts.

What a lovely hot sticky conversational Memorial Day.

Deanne