Hello Y'all

Have been away from you folk on the list for a while due to other commitments.

In my absence I have been investigating a number of things including chat
rooms. Now while I know there is a PD chat room, I have never been able to
find anyone there.  Either I am doing something wrong (most probable
explanation) or there IS nobody there when I drop in.  Can the kind soul out
there who is (I am told) known variously as Pup or Werbeagle or one of Pup's
partners in IRCrime please send me an email and tell me the magic formula.

I have mIRC up and running and I have used (and been abused in) a number of
other chat rooms.  If I am to be abused, them let it be by a fellow PWP and
not by some pimply faced fourteen year old youth with overactive hormones!

Heeellllppppp!!!

:)

Sylvia Gartland