Hello Camilla and Ivan

Camilla, you asked if someone with more expertise could take over the project
of Ivan on diabetes. This question was answered some time ago by Charles Meyer.
I don't have his mail in my archive, but I remember he said about the same
thing as I'll say now. When one tells people that one has reason to think PD
and diabetes have some common cause (and hence can be expected to be present in
the same persons or families) and then asks those people to report whether this
is or is not in accordance with their own situation, you can expect relatively
more reactions from people who recognise this is the case for them then from
others.
This makes that the resulting numbers are not a base to draw any conclusion
from. And this is just one of the many pitfalls that can only be handled by
knowing them and having strategies to avoid them before one starts a survey.
I realise this is disappointing. I'm sorry.

Greetings, Ida Kamphuis, 53/12+

Ivan plans, according to a phone call from him today to post a summary of