Doug & Carole Price wrote:

> When I tried to access the 2nd web site, I got "The requested URL /class/doad/
> was not found on this server."  HELP!

Hi Carole,
I guess explanations are in order. I belong to several professional
listservs, that request members include credentials and communication
information in each post. So most of us include this information in our
signature files. I have recently written and begun marketing a series of
copier-ready handouts that health professionals can reproduce as needed,
and the temporary site was the one you tried to access. It has now been
moved permanently to the proper website.

These materials would not benefit members of the listserv, as they are
designed to be photocopied. Members might be interested in Top Tips,
however, a collection of health tips, "freebies", and hotlines,
including one for free prescription medications:

http://www.fortnet.org/~fivstar/const.htm

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--