<<
 Hello Jon,  I noticed your comment about antioxidants, and arthritis in your
 hands. I may have missed it, but could you describe your intake in detail.
 Regards, >>

I know of  a product called OPC-3 which is grape seed extract, pine bark
extract, red wine extract, bilberry extract and bioflavenoids.  It comes in a
powder and you mix a capful (depending on you weigh) with water and drink it
in the a.m.  I know it has helped people with the inflammation of arthritis,
also good for overall health.  If anyone would like some brochures, then
e-mail me your postal address and I will send them out via snail mail.

Sue, in Ma.  Dad with PD