Billy and others,

After my unfortunate drug interaction, I went off all pills, icluding the
sinemet, for over a month.  After taking it for a year, it felt good not to take
pills every day every so 4 to 6 hours.  But since my surgery, I have had growing
tremors and stiffening.  I am back to taking the sinemet, but not on a regular
basis.  Some days I do not take it at all, other days I take up to 6 doses.  It
depends upon my stress levels, work, play, and how much tremor/stiffness I wish
to put up with.

Since I do not take the sinemet regularly, I am not yet having the side-effects.
 This is great, and I feel more in control, not tied to my doctor and HIS idea
of what I need.

Good luck, Billy.  Let us know how you do.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling
[log in to unmask]     or [log in to unmask]