Anti-oxidents sound like rust removers to me! Do I look like a tin man? I
think NOT!
I am afraid to try more than one unperscribed item at a time. I always
remember what happened when I mixed all the chemicals in my chemistry set
Well actually I remember more the FLASH than the BOOM..boy was my face red,
and green and black, I was multi-racial before it was politically correct!
ACTUALLY the ODOR was worse than the noises and the flames........... it was
worse than the odor of the men's room in the discount gas station across the
street from the 19 cent hamburger place on Chili-Burger night! YUCK!   I knew
then that I would never be a chemist.