List, Got this today, but I haven't the opporiunity to research it further.
                                          Linda Forrest's Mom

 Did I read something somewhere about methyl sulfonyl methane as a supplement
if people had trouble with sulfer metabolism or something along those lines.
I dont remember where or just exactly what I was reading within the last
month that had something to do with this substance. I dont know if being a
sulfer product though it can be used if there is a pst deficiency or a sulfer
metabolism problem. Anybody come across this ?

Found the following when looking up the stuff:
Leading DMSO researcher, Dr. Stanley Jacob of the Oregon Health Sciences
University, was able to isolate an extremely important and beneficial
part of DMSO. Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, MSM is the MSM part of DMSO that
brings health benefits without any side effects.
MSM is a natural form of organic sulfur found in all living organisms.
It helps our bodies utilize the vitamins we take and derives the maximum
benefits from the vitamins that we eat. MSM is the flexible bond between
proteins. When a cell dies, a new cell takes its place. Without MSM, it
attaches but becomes rigid. MSM detoxifies the body and increases blood
circulation. MSM is a free radical scavenger, so allergies to foods and
pollens will go away. MSM controls acidity in the stomach to help
ulcers. MSM coats the intestinal tract so parasites lose the ability to
hang on.
It is estimated the human body uses up 1/8 teaspoon of MSM each day! It
needs to be replaced every day! Good health practices involved replacing
essential substances our bodies naturally use up or lose through illness
or abuse.
MSM is a natural form or organic sulfur found in all living organisms
and is present in low concentrations in our body fluids and tissues. It
is found in a variety of fresh foods, including fruit, vegetables, meat,
fish and milk. However, unless your diet is composed primarily or raw
foods, it is unlikely you are receiving enough MSM for proper health
management.
Because there are few nerves in the bones, our pain comes from the soft
tissue. Aspirin shuts off nerves, but the muscles are still damaged. MSM
takes out the inflammation, permits the muscles to heal, and presents
them from becoming sore. If you play baseball and you normally get sore
muscles the next day, take 1/22 teaspoon of MSM before playing the game
and you will notice a difference. If taken after the game, the soreness
will go away faster.
MSM is no more toxic than water. Your fingernails and hair will grow
faster and become stronger. This is because there is more MSM in hair
and nail cells than in any other part of the body. We need a little
extra MSM every day for good health. FULLY GUARANTEED.