Like, thanks for the input, Marling McReynolds, eh?  In many
cases, like heart conditions, I suppose that medication is vital
to a patients survival.  This does not seem to be the case with
Parkinsons people?  Maybe this could be listed as a benefit to
having Parkinsons?
Like, several people here have asked me about the use of the word
'like' as the first word in my sentences, eh?  Don't all
Canadians use the word 'like', and the word 'eh' in all their
sentences? This distinguishes us from Americans.  Is is the Bob
and Doug McKenzie way, so, take off, eh?