Hi Anna and Jim.

I endorse Dick Swindler's recommendations.

Jim, you could experience some odd  side effects from Elderpryl (also known
as Selegiline) such as uncontrolled movments whilst asleep. Disturbing for
my wife especially when I persisted in kicking goals in a rugby football
match accompanied by an enjoyable dream ( the rugby not kicking my wife)

 My prescribed dosage was a 0.5mg tablet at morning and midday, this has
been adjusted to 2 tablets both at breakfast which has resulted in less
dreams and activity, however we changed to separate beds. My wife is less
disturbed.

Keep mobile both in body and mind. Concentrate on the positive.

Cheers

Jim Caldwell  <[log in to unmask]>