Hello Delda and other MA residents,

Thank you for your response. You are fortunate to live in a state that has
a super team of organizers, led by Charlie Richards. You can find the entire
MA story on the website:
http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/PDmain.html

If any of you have particular skills in PR/Media contacts and are willing to
do some national advocacy work -- let me know!! The time you invest can be
minimal or Double Full Time, there are phone calls to make, letters to write,
become a Big Sister/Brother to a person or a support group  that needs info
fed to them because they have no contact with the internet and this listserv.

Join in...
Margaret

>Date:  Fri, 30 May 1997 09:22:41 -0400
>Sender: "Parkinson's Information Exchange" <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Delda White <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Udall Bill:A Unifying pro...
>To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Hi, Margaret:  My husband (65/.5) and I will be glad to do what we can in
>Mass., emphasis on "what we can."  I work nearly full-time and he does some
>tutoring.  But we would be happy to do as much as our time and energy allow.
> I know several other folks from the list who live in Mass. -- shall we make
>this a team effort, Mass. residents? Delda White ([log in to unmask])

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540