Hi-must respond to the drug 'Inderal' (Propannolol).  My husband has PD but I
have a tremor known as familiar tremor (had an aunt with it).  My MD
prescribed the drug as it is also given for arrythmias (heart palpatations)
which I had and he said it could kill two birds with one stone.  It would
help the fine tremors in my hands and help with the irregular heart beats.  I
stopped it because of side effects and also because I had CABG (Coronary
artery bypass surgery)
Of interest to note-speakers often take Inderal prior to an important speech
or presentation to keep them from trembling when holding their papers.
Mary CG for Mel 75/11