I was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 1988.  Symptoms, that effected my
driving, were evident long before that.  Do I still drive?   Yes, but only
under safe conditions... good weather and 'good days'.  Don't know how long I
can keep fooling myself.... and others however.....
If you have time for reading,  check out the story about my driving problem
and the progression of my disease at Jerry Finch''s Web Site.
My own story is under 'A Cry For Help' and can be found at:
                                         http://www.phoenix.net/~jfinch
Good reading.  Hope it helps.          Rudy West           [log in to unmask]