Hi, Sonia et al, fellow animal lovers:
We, too, adore our two dogs, great stress relievers, both.  However, I
remember a cryptic quote from somewhere: "A dog thinks of man as a god; no
cat ever made that mistake."  We have a cat which will only sit in my
husband (PWP) Jim's lap, even though I am the one who feeds it, etc.
Intuitive, perhaps? (Things we can learn from a cat...)
   Now a serious advice request:  After abandoning Artane and its side
effects, Jim took his first Sinemet 25/100 this morning.  Will be 3 per
day. (Eldepril continuing.)  Feeling "sick".  Any advice or experiences
anyone can share re getting used to Sinemet first time out?  He is fairly
early stage, but tremors are really bothersome.  Artane didn't help.  We
could really use some input.
Thanks.
Emily Jackson, wife, Jim 69/1