>Sender: Parkinson's Information Exchange <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "S. Gartland" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: AWOL
>Date: Tue, 27 May 97 14:08:16 +0000
>
>Hello Y'all
>
>Have been away from you folk on the list for a while due to other commitments.
>
>In my absence I have been investigating a number of things including chat
>rooms. Now while I know there is a PD chat room, I have never been able to
>find anyone there.  Either I am doing something wrong (most probable
>explanation) or there IS nobody there when I drop in.  Can the kind soul out
>there who is (I am told) known variously as Pup or Werbeagle or one of Pup's
>partners in IRCrime please send me an email and tell me the magic formula.
>
>I have mIRC up and running and I have used (and been abused in) a number of
>other chat rooms.  If I am to be abused, them let it be by a fellow PWP and
>not by some pimply faced fourteen year old youth with overactive hormones!
>
>Heeellllppppp!!!
>
>:)
>
>Sylvia Gartland

 Sylvia; I got a kick out of your message, I'm new to this IRC thing also,
I got on only a couple of wks. ago, your right about the other channels,
I've had a few run ins with the kids too. but I kind of enjoyed it out
 whitting them !! I use it at an odd hr. you will find me if you get up real
early 3:00 am to 6:00 am est.  have fun!    WHITIE