Like my buddy Don used to think that smoking a cigarette eased
his wild tremor He  always had a couple of smokes in his shirt
pocket just in case......
I should tell you he was embarrassed when the drunken bag lady
thought he had the DTs---- the same problem she had
and she wanted a ctgarette  and a chat ---on the Toronto subway
Like it was a good thing I was along to protect him

Anne Rutherford