You're back! Good--- you saved me a phone call to tell you I have
printed out the messages in response to my 2 posts re: your study/email and
would mail them to you today.  I assume you can access the back mail now,
so won't smail them UNLESS YOU TELL ME YOU CAN'T RETRIEVE THEM. Glad you
got to the head honcho---"never underestimate the power of a ...Parkie!"

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"