Dear Anna Keller-- you will findlots of useful info in the list
archives, just email John Cottingham: [log in to unmask]
In subject line put "archive search" and in body of message put
your questions.
Also, there are excellent free pubs from the national PD organizations,
and I will forward to you the info re addresses, and "stages" of PD.
as well as re: our sublist for caregivers.
Welcome aboard!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"