Dear Marge,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your
thorough and descriptive reply.

I am sorry to bother you, but what medications is Dick presently on and what
surgery did he have (?fetal nerve cell transplantation).  Please elaborate.
 Also, what were Dick's initial symptoms at the time of diagnosis?

I will certainly contact our neurologist regarding Eldepryl (since Jim has
been unable to take the Artane due to side effects).

Thank you for taking time to answer my questions.

Anna and Jim Keller ([log in to unmask])