Concerning taking a regular sinemet with the CR to kick in sooner.  Years ago
when I told the ND that Mel could not get up for a while after I gave him his
first CR in the mornings-she replied 'Well, maybe he needs a KICKER' .  This
she said was 1/2 of a 25/100 when he first woke up.  Well, now 11 years after
beginning medication he needs the 'kicker' half way between his Sinemet CR
50/200 which he receives every 4 hours (4 doses a day).  As a result he gets
something every 2 hours.  We are anxiously waiting for the new pills as he
has more 'offs'  than 'ons'.
Mary CG MEl 75/11  [log in to unmask]