Dear Don--I have been getting your mail, which I think has been lower
case, so don't worry about that. Peter is feeling pretty well today,
thanks--and you???

The "listserv" is the "machine"(for want of a better word) that processes
the message for us. The Parkinsn list uses a listserv at the U. of Toronto,
and the CARE list uses one at Miami U. here in Oxford.  It is NOT where
you send the messages to preople on the list--they go to :                  :
BUT if you need to send a "command" about signing off, suspending mail
while on vacation, etc., those go to the LISTSERV:

People get mixed up and send "please unsubscribe me" requests to the list,
and then have to redirect them to the listserv, where the action takes place
automatically.  (No person involved)

Does that help? Maybe someone else can give a better explanation--the sort of
mail you get from the listserv is to tell you that you sent an undeliver-
able email, or some such thing--NOT a message from someone on the list.
ay "Hi" to Vivian for us---stay well,
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"