To Anna Avery Keller-- My Jim (69/almost 1) takes Eldapril AMs and after
lunch, and it does not interfere with sleep.  Neuru specifically said don't
take it at night, for that very reason, so if you start, ask about that.
I've read some controversy, but on balance Eldapril seems now to be
accepted as a legitimate neuroprotective.  This listserv has been
wonderful--a source of inspiration to us just learning about this disease.
Camilla's CARE list is special, too.
     Also, thanks to all who have sent info on starting Sinemet--We will
try breaking the doses down. We knew there would likely be some nausea at
the start (despite the latin origins of the name Sinemet), and it's not
violent, thank goodness.