Marjorie, I was going to say something similar about how most of the drivers
in South Florida drive like some of the WORST case stories I have heard from
PWP's on here, but I was afraid I would scare away too many tourists..then I
realized, it is often the tourists who drive that way when they are here!  I
know that giving up driving for most folks, regardless of age or health, is a
very hard thing to do. I drive about 600 miles a week for business, and I am
relieved when Barbara does the weekend driving and I don't have to, but I
would not want anyone to tell me I can not drive!  My mom was saying that for
what it costs to own and insure a car these days, you could take a lot of
taxi rides and still be dollars ahead, but she lives in Delray, close to the
stores and medical facilities , meanwhile she is a safe driver,  and very
careful.  Dad , our PWP, is too incapacitated to drive, so mom is the
designated driver by default.  I guess our bad drivers in Florida are just
the price we pay for the beautiful weather and scenery, I intend to stay
 here until my new mortgage is paid in 2027, or I expire, whichever comes
first!