To Joy and Bob Graham

My wife, Gloria PWP 74/17 did not renew her drivers license this year.  I
don't know if it was more because of my lack of courage seeing her off or her
decision alone.  For all it may be worth if automobiles operated by persons
with a handicap were identified with a large (15 to 18 inches in dia) half
ball or globe of a bright fluorescent color held to roof of the car by
magnetic filled rubber, other drivers and pedestrians could make
compensations for them just as is done when they are afoot.  Drivers of such
marked vehicles would be required to drive at reduced speeds and not travel
on highspeed highways.  In this age when almost everything caters to those
who are transprtedd to the site by autos, it could be a great boon to those
who require or enjoy these activities.  If they are self-serviced only,
depriving them of auto transportation when it could be authorized is not
just.  Naturally this would require legislation, a task most difficult.

John Strauss
jnglor@aol