Sue Whitmore wrote:

> HI BARBARA,
>
> THE EXPERIENCE OF YOUR DAUGHTERS WEDDING IS ONE THAT WILL STAY WITH YOU FOR A
> LONG TIME.  ALWAYS PLEASANT MEMORIES.  CONGRATULATIONS.
> I WILL BE GOING ON VACATION STARTING FRIDAY.  AM FAIRLY NEW TO THE LIST AND
> FORGET HOW TO STOP THE MAIL WHILE I AM AWAY.  COULD YOU OR SOMEONE PLEASE
> REFRESH MY MEMORY PLEASE?  I WILL MISS THIS LIST.  IT HELPS ME A LOT.  I'M
> GLAD I FOUND IT.  THANKS.
> SUE WHITMORE
> 45/1
Sue, Hi, You should send an e-mail to >>>"[log in to unmask]"
and in the body of the note type only >>>"SET PARKINSN NOMAIL"
this is a good option to use when you are going away like vacation
then when you get back just type an email to the address mentioned
before
and in the body of the note type only >>> "SET PA5KINSN MAIL"
that's it sue have a good vacation and post how it went when you get
back
Greg Danton 36/6 [log in to unmask]