At 16:54 28/05/97 -0400, Jeremy Browne celebrated a London Times of London
article headed"Drug Licensing Deal Near".  The article referred to an
impending deal to be signed between the European Union and the USA to make
it easier for pharmaceutical companies to get their new products licensed
across the two areas.

If only the Australian Therapeutic Drugs Administration (TGA)  would sign
up also.
Still,  pigs might fly one day, I suppose.     Think of all the TGA jobs
that might be put at risk, think of all the patients who might benefit also.

Cheers,
M.

Mark Atyeo.
61  6  286  2606
I always said I wanted to be somebody, I just wish I'd been more specific